Founded in 1965, MRINetwork has grown into one of the largest and most successful recruitment organizations in the world. With a full range of Permanent Placement options ranging from Retained or Contingency Search to Contract Staffing and Recruitment Process Outsourcing solutions, MRINetwork gives you the flexibility you want at the pace you demand.
MRINetwork is comprised of more than 2,500 individual recruiters, across approximately 600 offices in 35 countries, who specialize in hundreds of industries, many of who came from the industries in which they now recruit.
Analysis of January 2014 Employment Report
Friday, February 7, 2014
According to data reported in the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the nation's unemployment rate dipped marginally in January to 6.6 percent, down just a bit from December, making it the lowest monthly rate since October 2008. Employment rose in almost every sector, with thousands of jobs added throughout the month.
MRINetwork Finds Impact Players
News and trends for employers and job seekers.
- Women face grave challenges in STEM careers, study finds
- South Carolina governor touts labor market growth
- Central Florida to augment engineering opportunities
- BLS Employment Situation Report: February 2014
- Kentucky healthcare company announces February layoffs
- The Convergence of Social Media and Mobile Recruitment
- Medical / Health — Healthcare / Healthcare ServicesHealthcare / Other — Tucson, AZ US
- Real Estate — Professional Services / Business Supplies & Stationery — IL-Chicago, IL US
- Manufacturing / ProductionOperations / Management — AZ US
- Medical / Health — Healthcare / Healthcare Facility — TX-Dallas, TX US
- Medical / Health — Healthcare / Healthcare ServicesHealthcare / Other — Albuquerque, NM US