With over 700 offices in more than 35 countries, we offer you the talent pool of the whole world. Whatever the scope of your business, you can bring your staffing needs to one place: MRINetwork.
Your people are the heart of your business. They represent your values, carry your message and influence your productivity. So it stands to reason that finding candidates who have the power to positively impact your business is one of the most challenging and important tasks you undertake.
Analysis of April 2013 Employment Report
Friday, May 3, 2013
The United States economy added 165,000 new jobs in April, as the unemployment rate dropped again to a new post-recession low of 7.5 percent, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The job growth exceeded analysts' expectations that the economy would add approximately 140,000 jobs during the time period. Further, jobs figures have been revised sharply up for February and March by a combined 114,000.
MRINetwork Finds Impact Players
News and trends for employers and job seekers.
- Nuclear energy expansion expected to create more jobs
- Travel boom helps southern US hospitality sector
- Spirit Airlines recruits in Chicago
- Tech jobs continue to rise in Central California
- Tensions mount between Germany and EU partners over banking reform
- Restaurant industry sparks new growth