Founded in 1965, MRINetwork has grown into one of the largest and most successful recruitment organizations in the world. With a full range of Permanent Placement options ranging from Retained or Contingency Search to Contract Staffing and Recruitment Process Outsourcing solutions, MRINetwork gives you the flexibility you want at the pace you demand.
MRINetwork is comprised of more than 2,500 individual recruiters, across approximately 600 offices in 35 countries, who specialize in hundreds of industries, many of who came from the industries in which they now recruit.
Analysis of June 2014 Employment Report
Friday, July 3, 2014
Hiring figures for June were again strong, with the economy adding jobs above the already-high three-month average. According to an employment report released today by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment rose by 288,000 over the month, compared to the average of 272,000.
MRINetwork Finds Impact Players
News and trends for employers and job seekers.
- Employer Branding: What Are Your Employees Saying About the Company?
- Saudi Arabia increases opportunities for working women
- Auto manufacturers create thousands of jobs in Mexico
- Global Talent Update - July 2014
- Chinese government investment to create 1 million jobs in textiles
- Economists predict Central Florida jobs in construction, R&D
- Medical / Health — Healthcare / Healthcare Facility — 95713 US
- Medical / Health — Torrance, CA US
- Medical / Health — Healthcare / Healthcare Facility — Las Vegas, NV US
- Medical / Health — Healthcare / Healthcare ServicesHealthcare / Other — Fort Worth, TX, US
- Quality Assurance / Safety — Healthcare / BiotechnologyHealthcare / Pharmaceutical — Nashua, NH US