Founded in 1965, MRINetwork has grown into one of the largest and most successful recruitment organizations in the world. With a full range of Permanent Placement options ranging from Retained or Contingency Search to Contract Staffing and Recruitment Process Outsourcing solutions, MRINetwork gives you the flexibility you want at the pace you demand.
MRINetwork is comprised of more than 2,500 individual recruiters, across approximately 600 offices in 35 countries, who specialize in hundreds of industries, many of who came from the industries in which they now recruit.
Analysis of June 2014 Employment Report
Friday, July 3, 2014
Hiring figures for June were again strong, with the economy adding jobs above the already-high three-month average. According to an employment report released today by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment rose by 288,000 over the month, compared to the average of 272,000.
MRINetwork Finds Impact Players
News and trends for employers and job seekers.
- ADP reports 218,000 jobs gained in July
- Survey ranks best cities for post-recession employment
- Ohio's tech hub to gain 100 employees
- Canadian government programs set to boost employment
- Alberta boasts most job vacancies in Canada
- Survey shows majority of US firms hiring
- Operations / Management — Healthcare / Healthcare Services — South Central , TX US
- Medical / Health — Healthcare / Healthcare Facility — Augusta, GA 30903 US
- Medical / Health — Healthcare / Healthcare FacilityHealthcare / Healthcare ServicesHealthcare / Other — El Paso, TX US
- Medical / Health — Healthcare / Healthcare Services — Sacramento, CA US
- Medical / Health — Healthcare / Healthcare ServicesHealthcare / Other — Billings, MT, US