Founded in 1965, MRINetwork has grown into one of the largest and most successful recruitment organizations in the world. With a full range of Permanent Placement options ranging from Retained or Contingency Search to Contract Staffing and Recruitment Process Outsourcing solutions, MRINetwork gives you the flexibility you want at the pace you demand.
MRINetwork is comprised of more than 2,500 individual recruiters, across approximately 600 offices in 35 countries, who specialize in hundreds of industries, many of who came from the industries in which they now recruit.
Analysis of March 2014 Employment Report
Friday, April 4, 2014
Employment numbers may not have been their highest in March, but experts remain hopeful that the economy will continue to strengthen throughout the next several months. Now that winter has finally passed and companies have the capacity to build their workforce, industries are reporting improvements in hiring, production and output.
MRINetwork Finds Impact Players
News and trends for employers and job seekers.
- Employment report: The Americas (April 2014)
- Employment report: Asia (April 2014)
- Employment report: Europe, the Middle East and North Africa (April 2014)
- Chicago focuses on job growth among younger citizens
- Oil production in Texas reaches milestone
- Obama announces $600 million grant to spur job growth
- Medical / Health — Los Angeles, CA, US
- Medical / Health — Financial / Financial Services — Port St. Lucie, FL US
- Medical / Health — Healthcare / Healthcare ServicesHealthcare / Other — Casper, WY US
- Medical / Health — Healthcare / Healthcare FacilityHealthcare / Healthcare Services — NM US
- Sales / Retail / Business Development — Industrial / Other — Houston, TX 77001 US