Founded in 1965, MRINetwork has grown into one of the largest and most successful recruitment organizations in the world. With a full range of Permanent Placement options ranging from Retained or Contingency Search to Contract Staffing and Recruitment Process Outsourcing solutions, MRINetwork gives you the flexibility you want at the pace you demand.
MRINetwork is comprised of more than 2,500 individual recruiters, across approximately 600 offices in 35 countries, who specialize in hundreds of industries, many of who came from the industries in which they now recruit.
Analysis of October 2013 Employment Report
Friday, November 8, 2013
In the wake of the federal government shutdown that occurred earlier this month, some may have been holding their breath about this month's job report. However, the 16-day-long suspension did not seem to have too much of an impact on the country's employment in October.
MRINetwork Finds Impact Players
News and trends for employers and job seekers.
- BLS Employment Situation Report: November 2013
- U.S. South experiences spotty manufacturing employment
- UK experiences rise in IT contractor demand
- Health care industry outlook seems obscure
- Apprenticeship programs enable business to nurture future workforce
- Health care employment in Ireland takes a dip
- Technology / Computers-HardwareTechnology / Computers-SoftwareTechnology / Other — Toone, TN, TN US
- Healthcare / Healthcare Services — Phoenix, AZ 85001 US
- Industrial / Plastics — Tulare, CA, 93274 US
- Professional Services / Other — NY-New York City, NY US
- Consumer Products and Services / Food Products & Services — Fresno, CA US