- May 31, 2013MRINetwork Recognized By Military TimesMRINetwork, one of the world’s largest search and recruitment organizations, was recently included in the annual “Best for Vets” rankings of the Military Times in the franchise category.
- February 14, 2013Professional Job Candidates Gaining Control, According to MRINetwork Recruiters SurveyTwo-thirds of recruiters cite increased competition for skilled prospects
- August 1, 2012Accepted Job Offers are Being Made Faster and After Fewer Interviews than a Year Ago says Latest Survey of MRINetwork® RecruitersData from the twice-a-year MRINetwork Recruiter Sentiment Study shows the talent market in the professional and managerial space is increasingly candidate driven as companies streamline their hiring processes to decrease the time from first interview to job offer compared to last year. According to the survey, which polled 219 MRINetwork recruiters in July 2012, 67 percent defined the talent market for the professional sector as candidate-driven – a 13-point year-over-year increase.
- March 7, 2012Confidence and Caution Characterize Today’s Job Market: The need is there, business is better, but some companies still hesitate, say MRINetwork® recruitersSurvey of MRINetwork recruiters finds 56 percent said they would characterize today’s talent market as candidate-driven, while 44 percent cited an employer-driven market.
- June 8, 2011Renewed Sense of Urgency Marks Hiring for Second Half of 2011As the economy gains speed and companies staff up to reach their 2011 revenue goals, hiring managers are concentrating on finding experienced top performers who can hit the ground running.
- April 6, 2011Contract Employees Gain Foothold on Career Ladder: Many contractors enhance their professions and their personal satisfaction, finds MRINetwork®In the last eight years, Stephanie has had four jobs, two of which she landed since the recession began. She is not a job-hopper, though - she's a professional contract staffer.
Recent Media Coverage See All »
- June 4, 2012MSNBC TODAY-Money: Unemployment Data Highlights Growing Educational DivideIf you want to get a job in this economy, it's becoming increasingly clear that you better also be thinking about getting an education beyond just a high school degree.
- May 19, 2012Wall Street Journal: Networking Mistakes We Often MakeMarketWatch - Networking requires strategy, research and social grace. But as competition for jobs remains high, it's easy to fumble.
- May 18, 2012Los Angeles Times: April job losses end state's eight months of gainsNetworking requires strategy, research and social grace. But as competition for jobs remains high, it's easy to fumble.
- March 31, 2012Tampa Bay Times: Florida unemployment falls to 9.4 percentTampa Bay has emerged as an MVP in Florida's ongoing battle to whittle down its still bloated unemployment rate.
- March 12, 2012USA Today: More Younger Workers Finding JobsThe job outlook is brightening for younger workers, who were hit hard in the recession and play a vital role in the economy.
- March 6, 2012MSNBC: More workers saying: "I quit!"There’s good news on the employment front. A growing number of employees are calling it quits.
In a sign that workers spooked by the Great Recession may be getting some of their career mojo back, two studies find an uptick in the number of employees resigning.