Gene Brady works extensively in the vehicles industry. He thoroughly enjoys working with clients to help them find the best people for their company.
Gene helps companies find good people in Engineering and Quality, Sales and Program Management, and Purchasing and Supply Chain.
He takes a holistic approach - on his team his Recruiting Specialists vet for the hard skills needed, and Gene vets the person for the soft skills that fit his client's culture. When both align, the person and the company win.
Prior to joining SC Novi, Gene spent seventeen years working with business to business clients. He also started and ran his own marketing communications firm, helping clients increase their market share.
Gene received his undergraduate degree from Wayne State University in Detroit, and was accepted into Northwestern University's graduate marketing program in Evanston, IL.
Gene has six terrific kids and enjoys kayaking, tennis, and writing short stories. And single malt Scotch.
Significant Accomplishments as a Search Consultant:
• MRI Pacesetter: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
• MRI International Top 10 Award: 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016
• MRI Regional Top 5 Award: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016
• MRI International #1 Award: December 2012
• SC Worldwide Division of MRI, Top 5 Award: 2012, 2014
• SC Worldwide Division of MRI, Top 10 Award: 2013
• SC Worldwide Division of MRI, Regional #1: January 2016, May 2016, July 2016
• SC Worldwide Division of MRI, Regional Top 5: October 2014, August 2015, Sept 2016
• SC Worldwide Division of MRI, Regional Top 10: December 2014