I work extensively in the vehicles industry. I thoroughly enjoy working with clients to help them find the best people for their company.
I help my clients improve their teams, in Engineering, Quality, Sales and Program Management, Operations and Purchasing and Supply Chain.
I take a holistic approach - on my team Recruiting Specialists vet for the hard skills needed, and I vet the person for the soft skills that fit my client's culture. When both align, the person and the company win.
Prior to joining SCN, I spent seventeen years working with business to business clients. I also started and ran my own marketing communications firm, helping clients increase their market share.
I received my undergraduate degree from Wayne State University in Detroit, and was accepted into Northwestern University's graduate marketing program in Evanston, IL.
I have six terrific kids, a highly entertaining wife, and enjoy kayaking, tennis, and writing short stories. And single malt Scotch.
Significant Accomplishments as a Search Consultant:
• MRI Pacesetter: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
• MRI International Top 10 Award: 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
• MRI Regional Top 5 Award: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
• MRI International #1 Award: December 2012
• SC Worldwide Division of MRI, Top 5 Award: 2012, 2014
• SC Worldwide Division of MRI, Top 10 Award: 2013
• SC Worldwide Division of MRI, Regional #1: January 2016, May 2016, July 2016
• SC Worldwide Division of MRI, Regional Top 5: October 2014, August 2015, Sept 2016
• SC Worldwide Division of MRI, Regional Top 10: December 2014