We bring you not only the expertise and experience of our own team, but also the total staffing resources of an international network. Our search consultants are backed by research capabilities, technological support, and experts in important areas such as recruitment, skills assessment, and placement.
Because The Brooke Group specializes in filling key positions in research and leadership at academic cancer centers, health science centers, and research institutions, we can assure you access to the best available candidates - specifically those with extramurally-funded research agendas. Through our extensive work with academic institutions and daily contact with top research leaders and investigators, we understand current trends and the real Impact Players in the field.
We recognize that no two clients are alike, and we tailor our plan to meet your specific goals, requirements, and institutional priorities.
- Deputy Director for NCI-designated Cancer Center & Associate Director for Clinical Research
- Co-Director, Center for Addiction & Prevention (University-wide Initiative) & Endowed Professor of Public Health Science
- Associate Dean for Student Services (School of Pharmacy)
- Endowed Chair of Breast Cancer Research & Leader, Breast Cancer Research (University Cancer Institute)
- Endowed Department Chair of Pharmaceutical Sciences (School of Pharmacy) & Associate Cancer Institute Director for Translational Science
- Professor of Genetic & Molecular Epidemiology (School of Medicine)
- Associate Professor, Department of Public Health Sciences (School of Medicine) & Associate Director, University Cancer Center Without Walls
- Associate Professor, Departments of Medical Oncology & Cancer Biology (School of Medicine) & Co-Leader, University Prostate Cancer Program
- Assistant Professor, Departments of Cancer Biology & Medical Oncology (School of Medicine)
Current Recruitment Partner Locations: